Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Challenge Accepted


I've never really put much thought into the clothes I chose to wear on a test day. The idea that your clothing and test results may correlate, "although a direct correlation between clothing and test results hasn’t been proven" says Chenetski,  is an interesting factor to think about. When I put on clothes that I feel good and comfortable in, it does raise my confidence. Therefore, it would make sense that my confidence when taking a test would also increase. With an upcoming exam I plan to put this to the test and see how I do. Also, when I dress-up I feel more confident and able to complete whichever tasks I need to mark off more effectively. It makes me wonder how much of a difference my day would be if looking like a hot mess versus trying to put effort into your appearance. Would I feel more motivated to knock-off tasks? Would I still procrastinate when I know I shouldn't be? I think I will try to take this challenge and see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment