Monday, September 19, 2016

Announcement: Swapping 9/22 & 9/29 classes

Dear all,
For reasons I will explain in class tomorrow, I'd like to swap our 9/22 and 9/29 classes. In short, this Thursday we will learning about priming, and we will move the in-class exercise and its associated deadline to 9/29.
Since this is an impromptu change, you will have until 9pm on Wednesday (9/21) to post your responses for readings assigned for the priming lecture. I hope this extended deadline helps alleviate the inconvenience of the class swap, though do let me know if this extension does not work for you and we can work something else out. 
So, to summarize:
  • We will do the priming lecture (which is originally on 9/29 according to the syllabus) this Thursday
  • Reading responses for Thursday's class on priming is due by 9pm on Wednesday unless otherwise arranged with me
  • We will move the media effects in-class exercise (and its due date) to next Thursday (9/29)
Does this make sense? Please let me know if you have any questions.


See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment